Put a link to eaTracker on your web site to give your web visitors access to the new and improved bilingual on-line tool from Dietitians of Canada.
eaTracker helps consumers track their eating and activity choices, analyze their recipes, plan their meals and set goals for healthy eating and physical activity.
eaTracker users can:
- do a quick search for their food and activities, get feedback and track their progress over time
- save their favourite foods and meals
- analyze, save and compare their recipes
- have their Registered Dietitian “coach them on eaTracker to help them achieve their healthy eating and weight goals
- access delicious recipes as well as fitness and nutrition tips to help them learn how to eat well and keep active.
Instructions: Choose a banner size that compliments your web site. Simply cut and paste the HTML code from the text box that is beside the banner of your choice.
If you have any questions or require assistance please send us an email.
Quick Link to eaTracker